Top Ten Tuesday is, as always, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Today’s topic is TOP TEN BOOKS ON MY SPRING TBR LIST
[if time allows... ]
Links go to Goodreads.
1. Something Real by Heather Demetrios
I just bought the hardcover. This is a book about reality TV — think the story of one of those kids on John and Kate Plus Eight or Nineteen Kids and Counting.
2. The Summer I Wasn’t Me by Jessica Verdi
Story of a girl sent to ex-gay camp.
3. One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva
Gay boy love. Plus, hey…look at that gorgeous cover art!
4. Noggin by John Corey Whaley
One dude’s head on another dude’s body. Yes, that’s the real premise of the book.
And, I’m on an adult fiction kick, so these are my probable selections for spring:
7. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson
Historical fiction about a girl who keeps dying and being reborn.
8. Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan
A magical bookstore. Need I say more? (If so, check out the Goodreads blurb, because I can’t described the plot adequately here)
9. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
The predecessor to The Hunger Games.
Which books are you planning to read this spring?